We offer consulting and training for the analysis, design and implementation of Web-based Information Systems using UML, Object-Oriented and Java / Java EE Technology, leveraging the latest Open Source products.
- Organization, selection and coordination of engineering task forces (senior architect, senior analysts, senior programmers, junior programmers)
- Feasibility studies
- Preliminary interviews and analysis with your customers
- Functional and technical analysis
- Project management. Estimation of costs, effort, duration. Project tracking.
- Design and development based on UML, Extreme Programming.
- Resource traning for Java / Java EE technologies
- Use of RAD tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Idea
- Share code repositories and techniques: Git, Jira, TFS
- Use of commercial or open source application servers: Jboss EAP, Wildfly, WebLogic
- Use of containers and microservices: Docker, Kubernetes
- Use of commercial or opensource DMBS: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB
- Use of Java EE technologies: Servlet, JSP, EJB, JPA, JSF, Web Services SOAP/REST, Jasper Reports, SOA ESB Fuse / Karaf
- Machine Learning Applications in R, Python, SciKit Learn
- Big Data Integration Projects with Kafka, Spark, MongoDB, ELK Stack (Elastic, LogStash, Kibana)
- Project documentation and Test documentation compliant to Quality ISO 9001:2000